CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Great Meeting

What a spiritual feast we had today in our Sacrament meeting. Elder Craig Zwick and his wife spoke in our meeting. He is a member of the First Quorum of the 70. Last week Elder Donald Hallstrom and his wife spoke in our Sacrament meeting. Elder Hallstrom is in the presidency of the Quorum of the 70. We have had so many opportunities while on our mission to be taught by General authorities and other church leaders. As I listen to them teach us, I have such a good feeling, just a nice warm feeling that what they are saying is so true and right. I also feel so inspired to work harder, to do a better job of keeping the commandments, to be more dedicated as a disciple of Christ. If only that feeling would remain with me all week -- maybe I could do a better job of being a missionary.

1 comments:

Kevin said...

Sounds like some great meetings. Elder Zwick was the Area authority over Rio de Janeiro while I was on my mission. We also heard Elder Hallstrom speak today as part of our Regional Stake Conference Broadcast. Both great speakers.