CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Another week flew by!

It is hard to believe that another week has gone by! This was our last week to accept family cast applications and we sure had a lot come into the office. There are a lot of procrastinators out there!! The deadline is tomorrow - I am sure we will still have some come in late but we have received the bulk of them.

I have also been busy trying to finalize plans for our mission Thanksgiving dinner. Everytime I think I have things figured out, Sis. Ludwig, our mission president's wife, calls and suggests something else either for the dinner or the program. She is a lady with a lot of ideas - maybe to many!! Thank goodness I have a good committee working with me. My biggest worry is that we will have enough food. We have planned for a few extra because I have been warned that the missionaries often have family come at the last minute. We'll keep our fingers crossed!

We talked to the Cottles this week. They are in Hawaii and having a great time. Glenn gets calls weekly from his fishing buddies telling him about how great the steelhead run is this year. It's a shame that we miss such worldly things so much!!!!

The best is when we talk to the grandkids and they tell us that they miss us! That melts my heart. We sure appreciate all the love and support we feel from our family and friends. You are great!!

1 comments:

Lydia Smith said...

Isn't it wonderful how time flies! I hope your Thanksgiving dinner is wonderful and you have a great time with your kids!
Lydia